Need voice recognition setup and experiences, please

Dear MCL Users:

We are moving forward with integrating voice input into our Cardiac
Arrest Tutor and would like to know which speech input products you
have used successfully with MCL. Please describe to me:

- What hardware and software (including LISP code) you needed to make
  it work, including info. about type of recognition (speaker
  independent, continuous speech, etc.)
- What kind of recognition training is needed for new users, and how much
- How information is passed to MCL and in what form it's passed
- How reliable the recognition is
- Overall satisfaction with the setup
- anything else you feel is relevant

Gratefully,