Apple DOCViewer and the MCL 2.0 CD-ROM

>Date: 10 Dec 92 11:02:23 EST
>From: Bruce Lester <72110.1107@CompuServe.COM>
>To: BlindCopyList.;@compuserve.com
>Subject: Apple DOCViewer and the MCL 2.0 CD-ROM
>
>I just got a CD-ROM drive and would like to use the MCL 2.0 on-line
>documentation.  The CD-ROM says I need a program called "Apple DOCViewer".
>
>Does anyone know how I can get this program?
>
>Bruce Lester

(1) You should be able to just double-click on the documentation,
    and it'll come up automatically.
(2) There is an alias to the folder containing the application
    right there along with the documentation.
(3) It's on the MCL CD as
    "MCL 2.0 CD:Developer Essentials:Utilities:Apple DocViewer".
(4) It's also available by anonymous ftp from ftp.apple.com in
     "/dts/utils/apple-docviewer-1-0a12.hqx" (but I imagine Compuserve
    won't let you use ftp).