[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Apple DOCViewer and the MCL 2.0 CD-ROM
- To: Bruce Lester <72110.1107@CompuServe.COM>
- Subject: Apple DOCViewer and the MCL 2.0 CD-ROM
- From: Steve Strassmann <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1992 11:34:11 -0500
- Cc: info-mcl
>Date: 10 Dec 92 11:02:23 EST
>From: Bruce Lester <72110.1107@CompuServe.COM>
>Subject: Apple DOCViewer and the MCL 2.0 CD-ROM
>I just got a CD-ROM drive and would like to use the MCL 2.0 on-line
>documentation. The CD-ROM says I need a program called "Apple DOCViewer".
>Does anyone know how I can get this program?
(1) You should be able to just double-click on the documentation,
and it'll come up automatically.
(2) There is an alias to the folder containing the application
right there along with the documentation.
(3) It's on the MCL CD as
"MCL 2.0 CD:Developer Essentials:Utilities:Apple DocViewer".
(4) It's also available by anonymous ftp from ftp.apple.com in
"/dts/utils/apple-docviewer-1-0a12.hqx" (but I imagine Compuserve
won't let you use ftp).