------------------------ Forwarded Message -----------------------
Date: 12-17-92  11:31am EST
From: {72110.1107@compuserve.com}:ddn:darpa
  To: lisp:mis:darpa
Subj: Databases for MCL 2.0
I am looking for a commercially available database product for which MCL 2.0
has a direct interface. Does anyone know if MCL 2.0 works with off-the-shelf
object-oriented or relational database products (stand-alone or Unix server)?

        Versant
        Servio - Gemstone
        Objectivity
        Object Design
        Object Store
        Itasca

        Oracle
        Sybase

Can Blackboard Technology Group's GBB be using with MCL as a database?

Bruce Lester
Pillsbury