[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: revert file
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Bob Hall)
- Date: Tue, 22 Dec 92 15:25:25 EST
1. Create a new file buffer in Fred
2. Type in the following form
(with-open-file (str "hard disk:lisp code:server:glop"
(format str "~%Blatzorg"))
3. Save it as the file "hard disk:lisp code:server:glop" (or whatever)
4. Evaluate the form
Question: Why is the Revert menu item in the File menu is disabled?
In fact, fred just lets me edit the buffer and save it, completely
oblivious to the fact that the file has changed.