remove-view-from-window

Hiya,

According to both the manual and MCL.help the arguments to
remove-view-from-window are a view and a window.

This is not correct, there are actually no arguments.

My question... is there some alternate method that I can use instead of
remove-view-from-window to perform actions prior to a views removal from a
window or subview?

maurice
Maurice Sharp             I #include <std_disclaimer.c>
Apple Computer Inc.       |"Work for?! I don't work *for* anybody.
Intern at Large           | I'm just having fun." -- The Doctor (#4)