[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Portable versions of Windows and Views
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Portable versions of Windows and Views
- From: wlim@gdstech.GRUMMAN.COM (Willie Lim)
- Date: 11 Jan 93 14:56:00 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Grumman Corporation, Bethpage, New York, USA.
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (Willie Lim)
I have an MCL application that I want to port to an SGI machine with a
Franz CLOS/CLIM environment. Does anyone know if there are portable
versions (e.g. CLIM) of MCL's GUI interface functions (e.g. those for
window, views, dialogs) available? This will save me the time of
having to rewrite the GUI code in CLIM.