[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
information-sifitng front ends to data bases
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: information-sifitng front ends to data bases
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 93 13:39:08 +0100
has anyone out there written applications for information retrieval
or information filtering? I am interested in extensible,
programmable high-level DB interfaces which
- implement spreadsheet functionality or
- can be used for personal bibliographical databases or
- perform fuzzy matching or
- carry out statistical classification or
- serve as user-friendly database client to an SQL (Sybase)
RDBMS on a Unix box accessible via TCP/IP.
Any pointers, also to the published literature, are welcome.