[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MCL support for MOP
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Re: MCL support for MOP
- From: email@example.com (Mark Allerton)
- Date: 12 Jan 93 13:40:37 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: UK Mac DTS/SRL Data
- References: <1993Jan9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com (NetNews Administrator)
In article <1993Jan9.firstname.lastname@example.org> Tom Gordon, email@example.com
>Are shared libraries supported by the Mac OS?
On the ETO #8 & #9 disks, there is something new called the
"Shared Library Manager" - which is basically a dynamic linking
mechanism for the Mac OS. It's pretty neat, and has good support
for C++ classes. I don't know how hard it would be to put MCL
code into a shared library, but I suspect that it's possible.
SRL Data, but I speak for myself.