Re: Standard object library in

lafourca@imag.fr (Mathieu Lafourcade) asks:

>And what about the Application Framework project we heard
>about some time ago ?

We are still here (well, I am at least!), and pottering away at this rather
more slowly than I had hoped.  We have had two problems - (1) a coherent means
of communicating between AppleLink and Internet folk (which Kent Sandvik is
hoping to sort out real soon now), and (2) some delays in firing up the OODL
SIG as a whole.

However, I for one have been pottering away - a little code-thinking with Jeff
Alger (who has been very busy with his Solution Based Modelling work), and some
of my own explorations of AppleEvents.  Has anyone else any progress to report?

Howard.