[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: lisp dependencies
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Robyn A E Kozierok)
- Date: 18 Jan 93 20:11:58 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp, comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Sender: email@example.com (News system)
Does anyone know where I could find a lisp utility that would take a bunch
of lisp files and work out a dependencies graph for them (i.e. which files
use functions or variables defined in which other files)
I realize that in some cases this can be very difficult to impossible
(if symbol names are generated by macros, for example) but would be
satisfied with something that handles just the "simple" cases.
I am using MCL in case that matters.