contribution

...mcl2/contrib/fred/fill-paragraph.lisp does filling and
justification of comments and plain text (a la m-Q in emacs).
Documentation is at the top of the file.  It can be very useful if you
tend to write long comments, or if you tend to use fred to edit plain
text because it's the best emacs for the Mac.  :-) Let me know if you
find bugs other than the ones listed in the file.  I've been using it
for a while, but other users are bound to turn up bugs I didn't find.

Note that I created the directory called fred.  I think it would be a
good idea to move some of the fred hacks into there to create a little
structure in the contrib directory.  I volunteer to do it (and update
the README file) if people think it's a good idea.

-Carl