[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Calling MPW C code: is malloc safe?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Calling MPW C code: is malloc safe?
- From: email@example.com (Mark Westling)
- Date: 25 Jan 93 22:10:13 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: The MITRE Corporation
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (News Service)
I'm calling MPW C code using MCL 2.0's foreign function
interface. My program bombs occasionally (but not
consistently), and I suspect it's due to malloc calls. Is
it safe to use the MPW memory allocation/deallocation
calls in a Lisp environment, or should I create a static
array and manage it all myself?