[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Error messages from snapshots
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Error messages from snapshots
- From: "Tod Casasent" <email@example.com>
- Date: 28 Jan 1993 10:13:17CST
- Organization: Knowledge Based Systems, Inc.
- Priority: normal
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently my snapshots, when double-clicked, returns a "Bad f-line
instruction" and give a type 10 error with the choice of restarting or
continuing. This happens with a fair regularity. I'm running MCL2.0p1.
(We're getting patch 2 Monday.) Anybody know what's causing this or why
"Truth then, that's it, truth. For when a man lies he murders some part
of the world. You should know that." - Merlin to Arthur in "Excalibur"
Jean - Henna neko da ne... == Hobbes - Do you believe in God?
Nadia - Raiyon yo! == Calvin - Well, Somebody's out to get me.
The opinions and statements herein expressed are not those of KBSI and,
if attributable to anyone, are mine.