[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bypassing page setup dialog
- To: "email@example.com"@eagle.decnet.lockheed.com
- Subject: Bypassing page setup dialog
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 29 Jan 93 12:44:47 -0800
- Cc: HINKLE@eagle.is.lmsc.lockheed.com
Does anyone know a way to change the orientation of a printout,
WITHOUT going through the normal style dialog box (Page Setup)?
I have developed an application which generates several types of
documents, some with portrait, others with landscape. It is
terribly annoying to have to ask the user to change the orientation
manually when I already know which orientation it must have.