[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
stuff in new window disappears
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Tom McDougal)
- Subject: stuff in new window disappears
- From: email@example.com (Steve Strassmann)
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1993 11:03:26 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
>Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1993 10:02:23 -0600
>From: email@example.com (Tom McDougal)
>Subject: stuff in new window disappears
>This is probably a FAQ; seems to me I knew the answer to this once.
>I create a window and immediately draw to it, but my drawing disappears a
>split-second later. Why? How do I fix this? My current hack is (sleep 1)
>I seem to recall something *like* (FORCE-blah <window>) is needed, but I
>can't remember what it is and I couldn't find anything in the manual.
Perhaps your drawing is being done within the INITIALIZE-INSTANCE method.
If so, you should move that code to the VIEW-DRAW-CONTENTS method.