[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: finder messages
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Arthur E. Ogus)
- Date: 12 Feb 93 19:32:08 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: U.C. Berkeley Math. Department.
- Summary: double clicking application documents
I have a number of elementary questions concerning MCL 2.0. Let me
start with just one. I have created a standalone application with its
own creator resource and top level loop. When it writes a file, it sets
the file's creator resource, and the finder knows to draw the correct
icon and that double clicking on such a file should open the
application. But my application needs to know the pathname of the
file that was just clicked on. I presume that there is a simple
pointer somewhere with that pathname that the top level loop could
easily access. Can someone tell me what it is?
I think MCL 2.0 is very impressive, and a big improvement over the
already excellent MCL 1.3x.