[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
editable-text-dialog-item and cut&paste
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: editable-text-dialog-item and cut&paste
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 93 08:05:18 EST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Bill St. Clair's message of Tue, 16 Feb 1993 11:40:07 -0600 <9302161636.AA13634@cambridge.apple.com>
>However, in all of my modal dialogs the "Edit" menu is greyed out. How do I
>make it available (perferably _without_ going in and writing cut&paste
>functions on a new dialog class which has to track its own editable-text
I have had this problem as well. Bill's code works fine for me though.
So, I did some checking and found that the problem was not due to the
modal dialog; rather, it was because I was using my own custom edit
menu (a standard one with things added at the end). The function
'update-menu' is defined for *edit-menu*, but not for my custom menu.
I suspect that what I need is a proper defininition of this function
for my menu. Perhaps it just enables the appropriate menu items?