save-application and loop

If I boot any image I save with save-application and try to execute a loop form, I
always get the error:

? (loop for i from 1 to 10 collect i)
> Error: The module "LOOP" was required while loading NIL.
>       No file could be found for that module.
> while exectuting: REQUIRE

The backtrace shows that ccl:ansi-loop is calling require:

	error
	require
	ccl:ansi-loop
	macroexpand-1

I could ccl:require loop from the library myself, but I since loop is now part of the
lisp standard, I expect that this might be a bug or I'm not understanding something
about save-application.

Rick Taube
Zentrum fuer Kunst und Medientechnologie
Ritterstr. 41	7500 Karsruhe 41 Germany