[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ptable and PB180
- To: info-mcl@CAMBRIDGE.APPLE.COM
- Subject: ptable and PB180
- From: Mark.Perlin@J.GP.CS.CMU.EDU
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 93 05:02:29 EDT
Installing the PTABLE on my PowerBook 180 has two effects:
(1) The memory utilization is greatly improved.
(2) During "Shut Down", a bomb appears with Finder error 41, instructing me
to reboot. That is, I cannot shut down the machine, unless I remove PTABLE
from the extensions.
Does anyone know how to keep the advantages of (1), yet eliminate (2)?