[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: changing cursor
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Youngcook Jun)
- Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1993 02:04:21 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Illinois at Urbana
- Sender: email@example.com (Net Noise owner)
I am trying to change cursor to busy cursor such as watch.
Can anyone help me how to do that?
And I am wondering how to create a document window which has
vertical as well as horizontal scroll. Is it possible to put texts
into a document window in top-down fashion regardless of worrying about
exact location of text?
Thanks in advance.
Dept. of Curriculum & Instruction
Univ. of Illnois at Urbana-Champaign