setting grow size for an ap

Subject:   setting grow size for an application window
I've been trying to figure out how to set the minimum and maximum "grow" size
for individual application windows.

I see that window-grow-rect is a window class slot which contains the minimum
and maximum sizes within a rectangle.  I also see that the generic function
window-grow-rect returns the value of this rectangle.  In addition, the method
window-grow-event-handler documentation says that it calls the _GrowWindow trap
to perform the resizing, which means it must be passing a limit to the operating
system as described in Inside Macintosh.

Are there MCL functions available that would allow us to set the min and max
values programmatically?  Additionally, we would like to be able to set these
values for each instance of a window, rather than for a class of windows.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Lois E. Mitchell               Domain:  loism@pro-solution.com
Proactive Solutions Inc.         UUCP:  uunet!proact!loism
5314 S. Yale Ave., Suite 402    Voice:  918.492.5194
Tulsa, OK  74135                  FAX:  918.492.5193