[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Simple novice questions
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Simple novice questions
- From: email@example.com (monsieur HAINEUX)
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1993 21:07:20 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Castle Wetware
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (Usenet News Account)
I am embarassed to admit it, but I haven't cranked up MCL in so long
that I've forgotten some simple basic stuff.
Is there an FAQ of some really simple code examples?
Barring that, what is the "best" way to plot a pixel in a window?
I've got one that says
(defun dot (window color point)
(move-to window point)
(set-fore-color window color)
(line-to window point))
Is there a simpler/faster/better way?
Thanks! I'll contribute the resulting programs back to the net and or archive
when I get anything reasonable.