ISAM or better for MCL & .DIF file import.

Is anyone aware of any kind of ISAM or other indexed file access system
available for MCL 2.x? I am doing database work with MCL and currently read all
information into memory before I can do anything.

Also, I have written a .DIF (Data Interchange Format) file import utility in
LISP that I use to read .DIF files into a simple CLOS database structure.  The
.DIF is supported by Excel, Lotus, and other spreadsheet and database packages.
I use it to move spreadsheets to and from MCL.

If anyone is interested, I can clean up the code, add some simple error
checking, and upload it for MCL users.

Bruce