Redrawing hidden points after moving pict - oou

I need to know how to do the following:

Given two views and a rocket pict in each, move the rocket in
view 1 and redraw the hidden points, draw a line indicating
the trajectory trace in view 1, move the rocket in view 2 and
redraw the hidden points, draw a line indicating the trajectory
trace in view 2, back to view 1, and so on. What I really need
to know is how the redrawing of the hidden points is accomplished;
I can do the rest albeit inefficiently. Any ideas?

For anyone out there who knows something about oodles-of-utils,
that's what I'm trying to use to do this.

    Ed Swiss
    swiss@ils.nwu.edu