editing source from saved app

Hello out there :o),

I've move a saved application (no compiler) to other Macs, and would like
also to move my source code to the other Macs such that the edit-definition
functions (command-period, meta-command-click) work.  In other words, the
functions have been compiled and built into the application on ANOTHER mac,
but duplicates of the source files would be available on the current mac.
Can anyone tell me how to do this?  I got stuck in fred-additions.lisp
get-source-files-with-type&class and %source-files%.

Thanks very much
--Dave Bright

David S. Bright                        bright@enh.nist.gov
Microanalysis Research Group
Chem. A113
National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST, formerly NBS)
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-0001
USA
301-975-3911