[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Foreign Function call question
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Foreign Function call question
- From: email@example.com (David Neves)
- Date: 2 Sep 1993 15:43:27 GMT
- Distribution: world
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: The Institute for the Learning Sciences
I have a Think C library that I would like to access from
MCL. The FFC documentation says that it only accesses MPW .o files.
Is there any way that I can access Think C libraries?
Institute for the Learning Sciences, 1890 Maple, Evanston Il 60201