[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Subject: Re: mcl and acl for ibm pc
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Subject: Re: mcl and acl for ibm pc
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dave Seaman)
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1993 15:22:48 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Purdue University
- Sender: email@example.com (USENET News)
In article <wgZGS9600WBM0BYmt8@andrew.cmu.edu> writes:
> Is MCL 2.0f3 before or after 2.0p2?
I have never heard of 2.0f3, but I just confirmed that map-into is
defined in 2.0p2.