font size in fred window

Hello...

We are using MCL in our introductory AI class.  We need to increase the
size of the font in the fred window (we are using a projector to display
the monitor during lecture, and the font is too small (9 pt?).  We can
change the font in the Listener window by loading the font-menus.lisp from
the examples folder and using the EDIT menu font size option, but this
doesn't seem to affect the fred window.  Can you help?

Thanks,

Jean Herbst, System Administrator, Computer Science, Wellesley College