[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Method-exists-p?
- From: Shannon V Spires <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1993 11:00:18 -0600 (MDT)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org (Shannon V Spires)
- In-reply-to: <9310040800.AA15961@cambridge.apple.com> from "email@example.com" at Oct 4, 93 04:00:04 am
What's the best way to write method-exists-p so I can transport
it to other Common Lisps? I use it a lot in MCL and want to
make my code run on Symbolics and Franz systems, which don't
define method-exists-p. Can someone show some code to do the
equivalent thing written in transportable Common Lisp? It's
okay if it is slower or does more consing than the MCL version--
it just needs to work. Although faster is better, of course.