Class Tree Browsers? [was Re: Slightly Disappointing Review...]

I'm a new user for both MCL and CLOS in general.  I had already noticed
that the interface builder is a bit primitive (but done right as far as
it goes, I'm very glad it's there!).  But the other big thing I'm missing
right now is class tree / heirarchy browsers / editors like you get with
Smalltalk or Center Line C++.  Am I missing something; are these available?
For what it's worth, I am generally very happy with the implentation of
common lisp, the documentation, and the programming environment.  Certainly
from a CS-weenie perspective it deserves a lot more than 3 stars.

Joanna "CS-weenie" Bryson