[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: macptr question
- From: email@example.com (David Neves)
- Date: 12 Oct 1993 16:42:45 GMT
- Distribution: world
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: The Institute for the Learning Sciences
I want to have a macptr point to itself. How can I do this? If that
is difficult I would settle for a macptr pointing to another macptr.
If I understand %setf-macptr it doesn't do what I want as it sets a
macptr to the contents of another macptr rather than its address.