Contrib: An unit browser

Hello happy Lispers,

I have just downloaded a new contribution from GETA. This contribution is
an unit browser.
Here is its description:

geta-unit-browser is designed to be used with the defunit system.

Defunit is a defsystem for MCL developed by Guillaume Cartier (see
cartier's-contrib.sit.hqx, available via anonymous ftp at cambridge.apple.com).

geta-unit-browser is a small interface to browse through your units.
It allows you to see the definition of already defined units,
and to edit/print source files and unit definition files for each units. It
provides a direct acces to your files.

If you have any problem using this contribution, please contact me at:

    Gilles Serasset, GETA-IMAG
    BP 53, 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9
    France
    tel: +33 76 51 43 80
    fax: +33 76 51 44 05
    e-mail: Gilles.Serasset@imag.fr

If you like to use this small utility, you should send me a nice postcard
from your country (this is also true for all the contribs from GETA).

GETA stands for Groupe d'Etude pour la Traduction Automatique, i.e. Study
Group for Machine Translation.

Happy browsing,

Gilles,
 Il ne suffit pas d'etre heureux. Encore faut-il que
 les autres soient malheureux.          P. Desproges
-----  Gilles.Serasset@imag.fr (Gilles Serasset)  ----
GETA IMAG, UJF et CNRS, BP 53 F-38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX 9