Unit browser: new release

Hello all,

I have uploaded the new release of geta-unit-browser.hqx in the contrib
directory on cambridge.

This unit browser requires the use of Cartier's defunit which is part of
cartier's-contrib-1.2.hqx (whatever the exact name is).

This release fixes a few bugs:
-       buttons enabled when they should not,
-       definition of the find-view method when the extended-apropos is not
used (thanks john),
-       possibility to compile the application with the unit browser
(thanks ralf)
-       a minor fix in the unit definition (thanks again ralf).
-       enhanced balloon help provided.

This is not a major release.

And remember, if you use it, you should send me a postcard.

Gilles,
 Il ne suffit pas d'etre heureux. Encore faut-il que
 les autres soient malheureux.          P. Desproges
-----  Gilles.Serasset@imag.fr (Gilles Serasset)  ----
GETA IMAG, UJF et CNRS, BP 53 F-38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX 9