QuickDraw arcs again

I just got hit by the arc bug myself. Looking back in the archives, the
conclusion on the subject was that the culprit was SuitCase. I *don't* use
SuitCase.
The call I use is (#_FrameArc rect start-angle arc-angle). I've checked that
the values I pass are correct. If I break into MacsBug just beofre the trap i
called and look at the stack, I find that the rectangle is correct, but that
random values are passed for the angles ! Indeed, if I patch the values at
this time, the arc is drawn correctly.
So the problem seems to be in the trap calling code in MCL. The definition of
_framearc looks correct, so this leaves us with deftrap.

Any ideas ? workarounds ? patches ?

     Daniel.