Persistent problems with MCL2 and IIsi (and retrieving patches)

Confused in Lubbock:

On top of persistent problems in trying to use MCL 2.0 in my IIsi:

        Crashed application or system when printing to imagewriter
        (-1 or Bad F-line instruction)

        Poor support for a Mac mono screen

        [the crashed application results even when all extensions are turned
         off... :-(
        ]

I cannot retrieve the "2.0->2.0.1.sea.hqx" file from the cambridge.apple.com

the FTP error message looks like this when I try to get it into our VAX

FTP> get 2.0->2.0.1.sea.hqx
FTP. This is the error message.
I cannot retrieve the "2.0->2.0.1.sea.hqx" file from the cambridge.apple.com
%UCX-E-FTP_OPNOUT, Error opening for output : 2.0->2.0.1.sea.hqx
%RMS-F-SYN, file specification syntax error

The same problem and message appears for any/all of the hqx files. I was
successful in retrieving the README file.

I am not a happy person today. :-(

_don