[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL 2.0.1 floating point bug?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MCL 2.0.1 floating point bug?
- From: email@example.com (Bob Best)
- Date: 3 Nov 1993 22:19:22 -0500
- Distribution: world
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: U of Maryland, Dept. of Computer Science, Coll. Pk., MD 20742
In reference to my prior post.
It turns out the culprit was the function abs
I have done a work around.
The question is do we perhaps have a bad copy
or is there perhaps a bug in the MCL floating point emulation code.