MCL 2.0 memory problem

Hi all,

I've been using MCL 2.0 on a Centris 650 8M to do some large
size Case Based Reasoning stuff. From running my programs on a different
Common lisp on a different machine, I know that my program works as it
should. But when I run the CBR system on my Centris, even with virtual memory
cranked up to ~150 Meg, I keep getting memory allocation errors. There is no
way that I can see this much memory being necessary. Is there something
that I should know about the version/system configuration or is virtual
memory buggy?

Any possible clues to help me out would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

- Dan Griffin

dang@cs.brandeis.edu