the latest on MCL vs. IIsi ( HOORAY!! )

Instead of issuing this message directly to Kalman and Bill, it's very
appropriate to send it out to the whole group.

After reporting the initial problems just one week ago, i've received
what I percive as "personal attention" in tracing, locating and solving
my problems. Kudos to both of you!

Cohorts of mine here at Texas Tech are absolutely STUNNED that you were/are
spending the time to remedy ONE USER's troubles. Without a doubt, this is
the finest treatment i've ever received in my years of work with this stuff!

I very much look forward to installing your additions/patches and getting down
to business.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

_don