[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Write PICT file
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Write PICT file
- From: tar@ISI.EDU (Thomas A. Russ)
- Date: 17 Nov 93 12:00:18
- Distribution: world
- In-reply-to: email@example.com's message of Wed, 17 Nov 1993 11:03:11 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: USC-ISI
- References: <9311171451.AA16018@cambridge.apple.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In article <...> email@example.com (Bill St. Clair) writes:
> At 9:23 AM 11/17/93 -0500, JIQIAN PAN wrote:
>>I want to write a picture from (get-picture)
>>to a file which can be read by SuperPaint.
>>Does anyone have such a function? Thanks.
> I don't know the creator for SuperPaint. If you don't specify the
> creator to this function, it will create a file that SuperPaint can
> read, but double clicking on the file will launch MacDraw Pro.
The creator for SuperPaint is "SPNT".
Thomas A. Russ, USC/Information Sciences Institute firstname.lastname@example.org
4676 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292 (310) 822-1511x775