New examples files for MCL 2.0.1 uploaded

After I uploaded the MCL 2.0.1 release notes last week, Karsten Poeck
pointed out that the new files for the Examples folder that were
documented there were missing from the "2.0->2.0.1.sea.hqx" archive.
I have added those files to that archive and also uploaded a new archive:
"new-examples-2.0.1.sea.hqx" containing only the additional files.
Both archive files are available for anonymous ftp from
cambridge.apple.com in the folder "/pub/mcl2/patches/".

-----
Bill St. Clair
bill@cambridge.apple.com