Re: MCL 2.0 and wordlscripts

> We plan to develop a multilingual text generation system capable of
> producing texts in Chinese, English and Japanese. We plan to use MCL 2.0
> under system 7.1 running language kits for Chinese and Japanese, so that
> in the same window we can display (and preferably edit) texts in Chinese,
> English and Japanese characters. I wonder whether MCL2.0 is built to
> WorldScript standards. If not, is there any quick solution to the problem.

Look in the contributions folder at cambridge.apple.com.  There is a kanji-fred
editor contributed by a professor in Japan (I beleive).  I didn't write it, I
just downloaded it for when we upgrade to system 7 (today BTW).

That should be a good place to start.

Good luck,
Tod

--
Tod Casasent                       == "Second from the right and straight on
casasent@optlab2.bk.tsukuba.ac.jp  ==  'til morning." - Peter Pan