FASD in save-object.lisp

I've been trying to get Koitzsch's Save-Object package to work properly under
MCL (this is the 5/31/91 version 3A release). I've gotten rid of all of the
lisp: references and added :clos to mcl's *feature* list, but I'm running into
some definitions that reference "FASD-Form"s (user:%%fasd-form-method%%).
Does anyone know what FASD stands for, or has gotten this package to work
under MCL?

       Jeffrey

Jeffrey Kane, MD
Kane Biomedical Systems
Boston, MA

Internet    jbk@world.std.com
Compuserve  74206,640
AppleLink   D0738

[Don't take life too seriously... it's not like anyone gets out of it alive.]