[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
QA opening at Apple Cambridge
- To: Info-MCL
- Subject: QA opening at Apple Cambridge
- From: Robert A. Cassels <Cassels@cambridge.apple.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1993 15:39:37 -0400
Apple Computer's Developer Products Group is looking for a senior quality
assurance engineer to work in the Dylan group in Cambridge, MA.
* Substantial experience with QA for high-volume commercial software required.
* Experience in developing testing systems for interactive graphical user
* Experience with the Macintosh desirable.
* Experience with QA for language implementations (compiler / runtime)
* Experience with Lisp, Scheme, Smalltalk, etc. desirable.
Please send resumes to Carl Schwarcz, Apple Computer, One Main Street,
Cambridge, MA 02142, or Schwarcz@cambridge.apple.com (prefer BinHex'd
Macintosh format files or Postscript). [Principals only.]
Apple Computer has a corporate commitment to the principle of diversity.
In that spirit, we welcome applications from all individuals. Women,
minorities, veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.