AppleEvent to a remote application

Dear MCLers and AppleEvents Hackers,

I want to send an apple event to an application running on an other machine.

I am connected to the machine under the possessor name and can link application.

I would like to be able to send the AEvent without showing the user the
PPCBrowser.

With the appleevent-toolkit.lisp, I have not been able to perform such a task.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Herve.

--
Herve Blanchon
GETA, IMAG-campus, BP 53     Tel: +33.7651-4369    Herve.Blanchon@imag.fr