Re: Text wrap break between words

MCELROY@AppleLink.Apple.COM (Peformigence Corp, H McElroy,APD) writes:

>When the fred dialog items are set to wrap mode, the text will break and wrap
>in the middile of a word.  Is there a parameter set or some code that will make
>the dialog item text break between words?  Thanks in advance.

You should try my wilma-mixin which adds word-wrap to FRED dialog
items.  See cambridge.apple.com:/pub/MCL2/contrib/wilma.sit.hqx.

For people who want full text-edit (and are willing to give up FRED),
the MCL examples folder contains "text-edit-dialog-item.lisp".

;Steve

--
 Steve Miner	    |    Insufficient facts always invite danger.
 miner@tc.pw.com    |	      -- Spock, "Space Seed," stardate 3141.9.