Re: Connecting to Cambridge

> I am having trouble connecting to cambridge.apple.com

I got in first (and only) try just now (8:30am PST Tuesday).  The NCSA
folks just yesterday released Mosiac 1.0.2 for Mac...my Internet supplier
tells me he had great difficulty getting in there to pick that up.  So
parts of the net may well be congested at the moment.

[I happened to see that Ned, my Internet supplier, was FTPing to ncsa, so I
asked him if I could pick up Mosiac from him rather than congesting the
net...in response he told me about the troubles he had had getting in.]

--
jwbaxter@pt.olympus.net (John W. Baxter)  Port Ludlow, WA
finger me to prove I'm all wet (Port Ludlow rainfall numbers).