misc questions

Some year ending (and not century ending :-) questions:

*
How to set the background color of a scrolling-window. I want to set bey
default and to have it automatically filled with the collor. For now, I
have to do it (with a pain-rect). But also, I can't use some color as
*light-gray-color* which appear white. For flashy color (blue, red, etc.)
It is ok.

So, to resume, I want to have a scrolling window with a (make-color 61565
61565 61565)  light-gray color. How can I do it.

* I am looking for  the Earley's of Tomita's algorithms in Lisp. Any
pointers ??? If none is existing, it will be my Christmas task.

* I would like to look at the source code of the format function. Where can
I find it?

Thanx

---
Lafourcade Mathieu
GETA (Groupe d'Etude pour la Traduction Automatique)
IMAG (Institut de Mathematiques Appliquees de Grenoble)
BP 53 38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX 9, FRANCE
Tel : (33) 76 51 43 80          Fax : (33) 76 51 44 05

mathieu.lafourcade@imag.fr