Re: How to upgrade from 2.0

At 10:27 AM 12/28/93 +0900, t-osaka@crc.co.jp wrote:
>Dear Sirs,
>
>I purchased mcl 2.0 a few years ago, and I would like to upgrade it.
>However, I can't anonymous ftp to any site.
>Please tell me how to upgrade otherwise.

We have an archive server that will send you files from our
anonymous FTP server via email. Send the following message
and you should receive the file you want (it will come in
multiple pieces that you'll have to put together). If you
know that your mailer accepts messages larger than 30000 bytes,
change the number in the "size" line below.

To: archive-server@cambridge.apple.com
Subject: anything

send mcl2/patches/2.0->2.0.1.sea.hqx
size 30000