Wanted: Book on C++ for CLOS-Users

  Hi out there!

  Does anyone know if there is a (good) book on C++ written for people who
know CLOS?  You might think this is a sacrilege but a) I'd like to learn
about this widespread language without being treated as a complete
programming-novice, and b) I'd like to know if it is not too complicated to
translate a shell written at our institute to C++ in order to use it
together with commercial products. I searched the lisp-faq by Mark
Kantrowitz (Version: 1.30 from Thu Feb 11 10:48:52 1993) but could not find
anything.

  Thanks in advance for any hint!

Christian Hestermann
Department of Computer Science