[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Can't get 256 colors
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Can't get 256 colors
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Allender )
- Date: 10 Jan 1994 15:38:45 GMT
- Distribution: world
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: The Institute for the Learning Sciences
- References: <shAB8fC00WBOM64Wk_@andrew.cmu.edu>
Michael Burks (email@example.com) wrote:
: Excerpts from internet.listserv.info-mcl: 9-Jan-94 Can't get 256 colors
: by Andrew N. Mickish@andrew
: > I am having trouble accessing the 256 colors that are supposed to be
: > available on my Mac IIx. I'm using Quickdraw in MCL 2.0, and the
: > function ccl:with-fore-color. I am sure that my screen supports 256
: > colors, because I selected that choice from the "Monitors" control panel,
: > and the palette at the bottom of that panel displayed 256 different colors.
: When you make the window, pass :color-p t.
: * (make-instance 'window :color-p t)
This is such a common mistake (which can eat a lot of exploration
time), perhaps it should be in the faq.